Vibecke meaning and origin
Vibecke is variant form of dominant Vibeke. Vibeke is resulted from Wiebke. Vibeke is Danish form of Wiebke. Also Vibeke is Danish equivalent of Wibeke. Vibeke means Battle, War and Fight is of German and Germanic origin.
Variants of VibeckeNames that rhyme with Vibecke
Popularity of Vibecke
Vibecke is a familiar baby name in Norway. As per our findings, over 500 people has been named Vibecke globally, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Vibecke in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Vibecke?
Your intuition, eagerness, and endless hope are your spiritual guides. When you face new problems and confront challenges, it causes you doubt and irritation. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma.
Parents who liked Vibecke, loved these names
- Ambjørn is used principally in Norwegian and Danish is a baby boy name. Ambjørn is equivalent of Arnbjørn in Norwegian language
- Solgunn is Norwegian cognate of Solgun
- Maisen - Majorly used in Norwegian and Swedish, Maisen is used as a unisex name. Maisen is Norwegian equivalent of Majsan
- Valgard - Boy name Valgard is used in Danish and Norwegian, Valgard means "Foreign Spear" came from Scandinavian
- Esekias is equivalent of Hiskia in Latin and Greek languages
Namesakes of Vibecke
We could not find any notable namesake.