Abelone meaning and origin
Abelone is used notably in Norwegian, Swedish, Scandinavian and Danish is a girl name, Abelone means "Inspired By the Greek God Apollo" is rooted from Old Greek. Abelone is version of ceaseless Apollonia. Apollonia is Latin equivalent of Apollonius. Meaning of Apollonia is Apelo Which Means Strength and Inspired By the Greek God Apollo is originated from Old Greek..
Variants of Abelone
View middle names that goes with Abelone like Hete, Ileana,Names that rhyme with Abelone
Popularity of Abelone
Abelone is an uncommon name probably limited to Greenland. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Abelone in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Abelone
You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations.
Looking for names similar to Abelone? Please go through the following names
- Gereon is used particulary in Danish and Swedish is a boy name, Gereon means "Old Man or Greis" is of Old Greek origin
- Yelena - Infrequent girl name Yelena is used in Russian and English, meaning of Yelena is "The Torch, Most Beautiful Woman in the World and Torch" came from Old Greek. Yelena is resulted from Helen.
- Aggelos came from Old Greek bestowed upon boys, meaning of Aggelos is "Angel or Messenger of God" is principally used in Greek
- Mairead - Loved Mairead especially is used in Finnish, Swedish and Scottish aimed at girls that of Old Greek origin, meaning of Mairead is "The Pearl"
- Anteia - The Anteia has origin in Greek, meaning of Anteia is "Name of a Sea Fish"
Namesakes of Abelone
We could not find any notable namesake.