Victorious meaning and origin
Meaning of Victorious is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Victorious
Popularity of Victorious
Victorious is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1993 but could not make beyond the top 8000. Over 140 babies in United States have been named Victorious. The given name is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. Also, Victorious is a familiar name in Malawi. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Victorious
Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality. You need to open your mind to new suggestions, new opinions and start questioning what you believe. The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals. Even if you help people fight their battles, you prefer to fight yours on your own.
You would love these names similar to Victorious
- Ping - Offbeat Chinese and Vietnamese Ping bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Ping is "Duckweed" is predominantly used in Chinese
- Chisholm - Meaning of Chisholm is L or Good for Dairy Farming is a boy name
- Rizza - Outlandish Rizza particulary is used in Tagalog is a girl name, meaning of Rizza is "Rizalina or Rizal"
- Rokia - Unheard-of Rokia came from Arab, meaning of Rokia is "Superiority, Charm or Magic" is used for baby girls
- Slavica - Slavica's meaning is Fame or The Element Slav Which is of the Meaning Fame Glory Slav is used in Serbian and Slavic aimed at girls came from Slavonic
Namesakes of Victorious
We could not find any notable namesake.