Vihtor meaning and origin
Vihtor is equivalent of Victor in Finnish language.
Variants of VihtorNames that rhyme with Vihtor
Popularity of Vihtor
Vihtor is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Vihtor
You respect rules but not enough to follow them blindly. Others need you in their life, but you don't need anyone. You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature. Not being focused on building an impressive career doesn't mean you should stay uneducated and blind. You can go from closely related to distant in a second. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well.
Parents who liked Vihtor, loved these names
- Enhard - The boy name Enhard is mainly used in Swedish and Finnish. Enhard is Swedish equivalent of Einhard
- Rori - Used in Swedish and Finnish uncustomary, Rori is used as a gender insensitive name, Rori means "Variant of Roderick Famous Ruler and High" came from Celtic. Rori is feminine form of Rory.
- Hemppa - Particulary used in Finnish and Swedish, Hemppa is aimed at boys. Hemppa is Finnish form of Hempa
- Gerdis - Used predominantly in Swedish and Finnish, Gerdis means "Spear or Goddess" is a girl name
- Alpertti - Admired and Venerable boy name Alpertti has origin in Germanic is majorly used in Finnish and Swedish languages. Alpertti is equivalent of Albert in Finnish language
Namesakes of Vihtor
We could not find any notable namesake.