Vireshvar meaning and origin
Boy name Vireshvar means "Lord Shiva" is dominantly used in Telugu, Malayalam, Gujarati, Bengali, Hindi, Marathi, Oriya, Kannada and Tamil.Names that rhyme with Vireshvar
Popularity of Vireshvar
Vireshvar is a common baby name in India. According to our research, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Vireshvar around the globe.
What numerology tells about Vireshvar?
You are well aware of your worth. You don't need a self-confidence boost because your self-confidence is never low. You are well aware of your value. There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning. If letter R is your capstone, it reveals your fear of failure. You often daydream but unlike other daydreamers, you wake up and work hard to make your dreams come true.
Other names similar to Vireshvar, for would be parents
- Somwrita - Somwrita's meaning is Gods Gift is used mainly in Telugu, Gujarati and Hindi is a baby girl name
- Sansar chiefly is used in Gujarati, Telugu and Hindi, meaning of Sansar is "Passage" is given to boys
- Trayathi - Girl name Trayathi means "Divine Protection" is used predominantly in Marathi and Malayalam
- Shrizal - Shrizal's meaning is God is used prevalently in Hindi and Tamil is given to girls
- Kovid - Used in Gujarati and Hindi new-fangled and infrequent, Kovid means "Wise or Expert" is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Vireshvar
We could not find any notable namesake.