Wahid meaning and origin
Meaning of Wahid is Singular, Unique, Alone, Exclusively, Unequalled, Exceptional, Peerless, Unparalleled, Single or One of Its Kind used for baby boys used prevalently in Sindhi and Arabic has its origin in Arabic.
Variants of WahidNames that rhyme with Wahid
Popularity of Wahid
Wahid is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1960 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 1986, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 492 on boy names chart when 45 babies were named Wahid. Over 720 people have been named Wahid in France. Wahid is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1982 and achieved its top ranking of 5613 in 1982. There are over 104 babies that have been given the name Wahid in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 1996 when it ranked 1458th.
However things change on global perspective, Wahid is extremely popular in Pakistan where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Bangladesh, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Egypt, India, Yemen, Tunisia and Algeria. At least, 310000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Wahid in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Wahid?
Use your brain when it comes to social interaction. You are the mover and shaker of the world. If you have number 8 as your personality no, it reveals your competitive spirit, good nature, and lucky one. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore.
Do you like Wahid? You would love these names
- Samaira means Enchanting or Reality used for girls, used largely in Gujarati and Hindi is originated from Hebrew
- Samyra - Origin of Outlandish Samyra is in Arabic, Arabic and English bestowed upon girls, meaning of Samyra is "Pleasant Community". Samyra is derivation of Samyrah.
- Shirina - Shirinas origin is Old Persian, meaning of Shirina is "Night" and is given to baby girls is specifically used in Arabic, Gujarati and Marathi
- Jabez - Meaning of Jabez is Sorrow, Borne in Pain or God will Increase Your Boundary is mainly used in English, Gujarati and Kannada is a boy name has its origin in Hebrew
- Aashir means Captivating, Fascinating or Living is a baby boy name is used in Arabic and Sindhi
Namesakes of Wahid
- Wahid Hasyim, first Minister of Religious Affairs in the government of President Sukarno of Indonesia
- Wahid Khan, Indian surbahar and sitar player
- Wahid Ibn Reza in Furious Seven as Visual Effects
- Wahid Chan in movie The Tiger from Tjampa as Actor
- In 1966, Wahid Jalal played the role of N In movie Mawal al akdam al zahabiya.