Wajida meaning and origin
Girl name Wajida has origin in Arabic, meaning of Wajida is "Finder, Achiever, Excited, Who Meets God, Passionately Loving or One who is Noble" is substantially used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Wajida
Popularity of Wajida
Wajida is a common baby name in Pakistan and India. As per our research, over 4000 babies have been bestowed Wajida around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Wajida
Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life. You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear.
Other names similar to Wajida, for name hunters
- Shajee'ah - Used chiefly in Arabic, Shajee'ah bestowed upon baby girls, Shajee'ah means "Brave"
- Ahoo - Girl name Ahoo is used particulary in Arabic language, meaning of Ahoo is "Smart or Deer"
- Elmeeria - Used in Arabic, Elmeeria is used as a baby girl name, Elmeeria means "Aristocratic Lady"
- Muzanni - Meaning of Muzanni is Narrator of Hadith used for baby boys is chiefly used in Arabic
- Tahiyya - Of Arabic origin, Tahiyya means "Greeting or Greetings" mainly used in Arabic is bestowed upon girls
Namesakes of Wajida
We could not find any notable namesake.