Aaminah name meaning
On This Page
What does Aaminah mean?
Unheard-of Arabic Aaminah is used as a baby girl name which is specifically used in Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Aaminah is "Safe, Secured or Name of the Beloved Mother of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)".
Aaminah is form of widely accepted Amina. Amina is variant of eternal and popular Amanda. Amina is a feminine variant of Amin. Amina is form of Old High German Names Containing the Name Element Amal in Frisian language.
Of Arabic origin, Unwonted Amina, Amina means "The Trustworthy and Peaceful".
Variants of AaminahNames that rhyme with Aaminah
How popular is the name Aaminah?
In England and Wales, Aaminah was once a common name since emerging in 1996 it has been given to over 1821 babies. At the peak of its usage in 2013,. However after 23 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts.
Aaminah is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1991 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2015, it ranked 3633rd when 42 girls were named Aaminah.
Over 410 babies in United States have been named Aaminah.
Also, Aaminah is a familiar name in Pakistan. According to our evaluation, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Aaminah around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Aaminah
You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. Not following your gut when it comes to ideas and aspirations will lead you nowhere. You are radiant and people find it comfortable around you. You are a thermal person who teaches people the importance of questioning and awareness. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You aren't born to follow. You are born to lead.
You would love these names similar to Aaminah
- Mehndi - Meaning of Mehndi is Beautiful Color, Beautiful Colour or Henna Hand Art is used as a girl name is largely used in Arabic and Hindi
- Nazeef - Meaning of Nazeef is Neat, Chaste or Neat or Clean is especially used in Arabic and Sindhi is aimed at baby boys
- Aalimah - Unexpected choice and Fresh girl name Aalimah is used substantially in Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Aalimah is "Woman Scholar or Authority"
- Jala means Flashing Light, Elucidation or Large Fresh-Water Fish Lion the Small-Leafed Wild Indigo is substantially used in Kannada, Arabic and Sanskrit and is given to both genders is rooted from African-Mende, African-Hausa and Arabic
- Amun - Origin of Anomalous Amun is in Egyptian is used principally in African, Arabic and Egyptian, meaning of Amun is "Name of a God of Wind or Air or Strong" is a baby boy name
Famous people named Aaminah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aaminah
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- Sindhi Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Safe