Walliyullah meaning and origin
The boy name Walliyullah is commonly used in Arabic, Walliyullah means "Supporter of God".Names that rhyme with Walliyullah
Popularity of Walliyullah
Walliyullah is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Walliyullah?
You desire to change constantly and you get easily bored. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. With time, you will gather the courage to make the first step toward your goal. You are the most creative person in your surroundings. Your lively spirit and energy is commended by people. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily.
You would love these names similar to Walliyullah
- Slim - Unexpected Slim specifically is used in Arabic came from Arabic and English aimed at baby boys, meaning of Slim is "A Slender Man or Body or Mind"
- Anzil - Meaning of Anzil is Decisive is dominantly used in Arabic is used for boys
- Fauqiyah - Girl name Fauqiyah is used particulary in Arabic, meaning of Fauqiyah is "High Grade"
- Saihaan is used predominantly in Arabic, Saihaan means "Flowing or Name of a Sahabi (RA)" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Changeez means Name of a King or Chengiz Khan used for baby boys is mostly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Walliyullah
We could not find any notable namesake.