Yakia name meaning
What does Yakia mean?
Meaning of Yakia is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Yakia
How popular is the name Yakia?
Yakia is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Also, Yakia is a familiar name in India. At least, 700 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Yakia
You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You are daring and courageous. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. You love people but you don't depend on the love they do or don't have for you.
If you like Yakia, you would love these names
- Geelke is Frisian form of Geela or Gela
- Zakkar - Origin of Zakkar is in Babylonian, meaning of Zakkar is "Handsome and Kind Hearted" is a baby boy name. Zakkar is derivation of Zakar.
- Ocko - Ocko's meaning is Possession is used majorly in Frisian
- Salamasina - Origin of Uncustomary Salamasina is in Samoan, meaning of Salamasina is "A Princess" is given to girls
- Modana - Modanas origin is Breton, meaning of Modana is "Young Man or Fire"
Middle names for Yakia
Just in case, you don't know what to pair with Yakia, we've got you covered with these rising and recent middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Yakia.
Famous people named Yakia
We could not find any notable namesake.