Sharita name meaning
What does Sharita mean?
Largely used in English outstanding, Sharita is used as a girl name is of Hebrew and English origin. Sharita is form of noteworthy and biblical Sharon. Sharon is version of biblical and cherished Sarah. Sharon's meaning is Honey, Fragrance and Place in Israel is of Hebrew origin. Also. Sharita is version of famed, conifer and biblical Sarah. Also. Sharita is variant of prevailing and ceaseless Charity. Charity is form of Carit in English language. Also. Sharita is diminutive of Shari. Shari is a variant of Sharissa. Shari is a diminutive of Sharmaine. Shari is English cognate of Sára, a Hungarian Form of Sara. Also Shari is English form of Sharon.
How do I pronounce Sharita?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Sharita is sh(a)-ri-ta.
Variants of Sharita
Shareeta, Charity, Sarah, Sharon, Carit, Chairity, Cherri, Charita, Sarra, Saraelizabeth, Charon, Sherrie, Shara, Saron, Sheri, SharonleeNames that rhyme with Sharita
How popular is the name Sharita?
Sharita used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1955 and over 2637 babies have been given the name in 52 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1984,. After 52 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Sharita is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Bangladesh, Netherlands, Suriname and South Africa. According to our research, at least 8000 people have been bestowed Sharita around the globe.
Sharita in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Sharita?
You often denies your emotions and suppress your rage when you should be expressing it in a healthy way like exercising or meditating. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. Your sensitivity gets in your way of acting as a badass. You are a hard person to analyze and understand because of your inconsistency. If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap.
You would love these names similar to Sharita
- Burkett - The boy name Burkett is originated from English used commonly in English language, Burkett means "Area of Birch Trees"
- Draca - Meaning of Draca is Dragon is used majorly in English is a boy name
- Godart - Meaning of Godart is God-hard aimed at boys is mainly used in English
- Acey - Desirable and Conifer Latin Acey means "Number One, Unity and Ace" used in English is a gender insensitive name. Acey is short of Ace.
- Palmyra - Used specifically in English far-out, Palmyra means "Palm Tree or "City of Palms" Celebrates August 5Th", a baby girl name is rooted from Greek and Latin
Famous people named Sharita
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sharita
- Girl names beginning with S
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Shar
- Girl names that ends with -ita
- Baby Names that mean Act
- Baby Names that mean Kindness
- Baby Names that mean Charity
- Baby Names that mean Brotherly
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Affection
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Happy
- Baby Names that mean Noblewoman
- Baby Names that mean Fertile
- Baby Names that mean Plain
- Baby Names that mean Place
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Biblical
- Baby Names that mean Sweet
- Baby Names that mean Fragrance
- Baby Names that mean Honey
- Baby Names that mean Arrow