Yaman meaning and origin
Yaman means Proper Name, Blessed or The Hindu God of Death used for both boys and girls is originated from Sanskrit is mostly used in Hindi, Arabic and Sindhi. Yaman is resultant of Yamin. Yamin is variation of well-liked and ceaseless Benjamin. Of Hebrew and Arabic origin, Outlandish Yamin, Yamin means "Right Wing and Right Side".
Variants of YamanNames that rhyme with Yaman
Popularity of Yaman
In France, Yaman is a unique name where it has been in use since 1990 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 1225th when 29 boys were named Yaman. Over 137 people have been named Yaman in France. Yaman is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 5484 (2018) in its 13 years run on United States naming chart. There are over 119 babies that have been given the name Yaman in United States. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2002. Also, it appeared first time in 2013 on baby boy names list of Belgium.
Yaman is a rare baby name in Ireland still in use today. But Yaman is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 30000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 20000 people has been named Yaman globally.
Numerological aspects of Yaman
You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You love people but you don't depend on the love they do or don't have for you. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. There isn't a person you can't charm. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
Go through the following names similar to Yaman
- Atira means Prayer, Prayer or Quick or Lightening or Pray is used mostly as a gender-neutral name and is largely used in Hindi, Bengali and Malayalam came from Hebrew and Yiddish
- Zehaan is used chiefly in Arabic and Hindi, Zehaan means "Whiteness, Brightness or Super Abundance" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Aws - Meaning of Aws is Name of a Tribe in Madinah is mostly used in Arabic and Sindhi is aimed at baby boys
- Samiyah - Well-Known girl name Samiyah is rooted from Arabic, meaning of Samiyah is "Elevated or Sami" is used in English and Arabic
- Saeedah is used mainly in Arabic and Sindhi, Saeedah means "Fortunate, Lion or Auspicious" is a girl name
Namesakes of Yaman
- Yamaneika Saunders in Tom Arnold as
- Yamanee Coleman in Chick'n-Head as Actress