Zorah meaning and origin
Persistent and Isolated Zorah primarily is used in English, Hebrew and Arabic aimed at girls that originated from Hebrew and Slavonic, meaning of Zorah is "Dawn or Dawn's Light". Zorah is form of Zora in English language.
Variants of ZorahNames that rhyme with Zorah
Popularity of Zorah
Zorah is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 21 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 248 people have been named Zorah in United States. In France, it has been in use since 1951 but could not make beyond the top 900. Over 231 babies in France have been named Zorah. The name is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. Also, Zorah is a familiar name in Pakistan and South Africa. According to our evaluation, over 400 babies have been named Zorah globally.
What numerology tells about Zorah?
The only problem you have with life is your compassion and kind heart, especially when it comes to romantic relationships and friendships. Spend time with other people and allow yourself to learn new things along the way. You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. Logic isn't your strongest side but perfectionism is something people admire you for. You are not used to standing in one place for too long because monotony isn't a thing you can get used to like many people today.
You would love these names similar to Zorah
- Samiha - Anomalous Arabic Samiha is used especially in Arabic, Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Samiha is "Wish, Magnanimous or Indulgent" is given to baby girls
- Kalil - Uncustomary Kalil mostly is used in Marathi, Kannada and Hebrew aimed at boys, meaning of Kalil is "Wealth or Bosom Friend" has its origin in Hebrew and Arabic
- Ruqaya - Principally used in Kannada and Hindi recent and uncustomary, Ruqaya means "Name of Prophets Daughter or Goddess of Beauty" is a girl name
- Hubab - Arabic name Hubab bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Hubab is "Focused Woman, Aim or Goal" is used commonly in Arabic and Arabic
- Hasni means Happy is used as a gender-neutral name is particulary used in Arabic and Tamil
Namesakes of Zorah
- Zorah Burress in We Are Still Here as Actress