Zoyechka meaning and origin
Zoyechka is version of everlasting and desirable Zoe. Zoe is equivalent of Eve due tosimilaritymeaning in Greek language. Also Zoe is form of The Greek Name Ζωη = Life in Latin language. Zoe's origin is Old Greek, meaning of Zoe is "Life".
Variants of ZoyechkaNames that rhyme with Zoyechka
Popularity of Zoyechka
Zoyechka is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Zoyechka
You never go anywhere or do anything without a plan, or two. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. People always leave the hard lifting to you because they know you are going to take care of everything. You don't look like yourself when you are around someone you like. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you.
Parents who liked Zoyechka, loved these names
- Galatea means White As Milk is used as a baby girl name which is rooted from Old Greek is notably used in Greek and English
- Laney - Laney's meaning is Bright Light or Torch is originated from Old French and Old English aimed at both genders is used primarily in English and English
- Dionigi - Used dominantly in Italian, Dionigi means "Dedicated to Dionysos" and came from Old Greek and Italian is used as a baby boy name
- Aleksa - Odd unisex name Aleksa is notably used in Serbo-Croatian and is rooted from Old Greek, Aleksa means "Defender of Men, He Who Wards Off (Other) Men or Defender of Men"
- Wasil - Wasil's meaning is Inseparable Friend, Monarch or Considerate is a boy name, mostly used in Arabic is rooted from Greek
Namesakes of Zoyechka
We could not find any notable namesake.