Wasil meaning and origin
Queer boy name Wasil means "Considerate, Inseparable Friend or Monarch" which is rooted from Greek is specifically used in Arabic. Wasil is variation of famed and perpetual Basil. Unorthodox Arabic and Old Greek Basil, meaning of Basil is "The Great, King Like and Royal". It is celebrated on January 2nd.
Variants of Wasil
View middle names that goes with Wasil like Rawn, Pope, Pate, Oles, Roee, Dyer,Names that rhyme with Wasil
Popularity of Wasil
Wasil is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1913 and achieved its top ranking of 2496 in 1913. Also, it appeared first time in 1999 on baby boy names list of England and Wales. But Wasil is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 40000 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 8000 people have been bestowed Wasil around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Wasil
You have a restless spirit and booming energy. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You are ambitious and inclined towards solving things with unproven ways, even failure cannot stop you from trying new solutions. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Wasil
- Lidio - Unwonted Lidio has its origin in Old Greek, Lidio means "Ancient" majorly used in Portuguese is used as a boy name
- Leandros - The infrequent and modern boy name Leandros means "Lion of a Man or Man of the People" which is used notably in Greek is originated from Old Greek
- Jolande - Jolandes origin is Old Greek, English and Greek bestowed upon girls, meaning of Jolande is "Violets Bloom" is especially used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish
- Aneya - Anomalous Aneya came from Old Greek and Hebrew,Polish is used primarily in Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Aneya is "Endless" is a baby girl name
- Catharina - Unexpected Catharina majorly is used in Finnish, Norwegian and Danish has origin in Old Greek, a baby girl name, meaning of Catharina is "Torture, The Pure or Pure"
Namesakes of Wasil
- Wasil ibn Ata, important Muslim theologian and jurist of his time
- Wasil Taha, Israeli-Arab politician and a former member of the Knesset for the Israeli Arab party