Zoe meaning and origin
Zoe's meaning is Life has its origin in Old Greek used principally in Icelandic, Greek, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, German and English is bestowed upon both boys and girls. Zoe is equivalent of Eve due tosimilaritymeaning in Greek language. Also Zoe is equivalent of The Greek Name Ζωη = Life in Latin language.
Variants of ZoeNames that rhyme with Zoe
Popularity of Zoe
a very popular name in United States having over 127255 recievers in 176 years of usage. When at the peak of its usage in 2012, 6451 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 30th position. Additionally, the given name has been in the top 50 baby names 10 times Also, Zoe is a popular name in England and Wales given to over 20929 babies in 23 years. At its zenith in 1996, the moniker grabbed the 31st spot and 1897 baby girls were given the name. Additionally, the first name has been in the top 50 baby names 7 times Also, Zoe was a popular name in France. Over 4648 babies have been given the moniker in 9 years. When at its peak in 2010, it ranked 51st when 1373 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However after 9 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. In addition to that, the first name has been in the top 100 baby names 2 times
But Zoe is a popular baby name in England where every 1 in 1000 have the name as well as in, Australia, Madagascar, Spain and Liberia. At least, 150000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Zoe in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Zoe
You know what they say, life happens while you are too busy making plans. You are curious and driven by your wish to invent new things and solutions. You are willing to give up everything you have to achieve everything you ever wanted. You are a jealous and passionate lover. You want a stable, deep connection with people. If you notice someone being superficial, you walk away. When it comes to life challenges and obstacles, there's absolutely nothing that can stop you from solving what itches your mind.
Do you like Zoe? Other names you would love
- Hermilo - Offbeat boy name Hermilo means "Little Hermes" is of Old Greek origin
- Sandye - Queer girl name Sandye means "He Who Wards Off (Other) Men and Manly" is originated from Old Greek language. Sandye is resulted from Alexandra.
- Eustache - Used in French, Eustache came from Old Greek, Eustache means "Well-Built, Eu or Stachys" is used as a boy name
- Nik means Abbreviation of Nicholas or Good customarily used for baby boys which is rooted from Old Greek is notably used in Gujarati and Finnish
- Gregorina - Girl name Gregorina means "The Word Gregorein with the Meaning Watchful Vigilant and The Watchful" is rooted from Old Greek. Gregorina is a resultant of Gregoria.
Namesakes of Zoe
- Zoe Koplowitz, ' As of and including 2013
- Zoe Telford, English actress from Norwich
- Zoe French, British model and television presenter
- Zoe Scofield, Her work is characterized by multi-media
- Zoe Sheridan, Australian television presenter
- Zoe Derham, female hammer thrower from England
- Zoe Lofgren, American politician serving as the U.S. Representative for
- Zoe Karbonopsina, i
- Zoe McLellan, American television actress,
- Zoe Saldana, American actress and dancer
- Zoe Akins, American playwright, poet, and author
- Zoe Cruz, Greek-born American senior banking executive and former co-president of Morgan Stanley
- Zoe Williams, English columnist, journalist, and author
- Zoe Goss, former right-hand batter and right-arm fast-medium bowler
- Zoe Carides, Australian actress of film and television,
- Zoe Weizenbaum, former American actress
- Zoe Birkett, English singer
- Zoe Bertram, Australian actress
- Zoe Laskari, Greek film and stage actress
- Zoe Caldwell, Australian actress
- Zoe Naylor, Australian actress as well as journalist, MC
- Zoe Rahman, English jazz composer and pianist
- Zoe Strauss, American photographer and a nominee member of Magnum Photos
- Zoe Jones, British figure skater
- Zoe Hardman, British television presenter and actress
- Zoe Henry, British actress,
- Zoe Zeniodi, woman conductor from Greece
- Zoe Lister-Jones, American actress, producer
- Zoe Rae, American actress of the silent era
- In 1995, Zoe Chan played the role of Jane in film Heung Gong fa yuet ye.
- In 1914, Zoe Gregory portrayed the role of Blossom in drama film Under the Gaslight.
- Zoe Newton, from 1955 comedy film No Love for Judy, who played Judy.
- In 2000 comedy and drama flick, Illicit Lovers, Zoe Paul portrayed Kathy.
- Zoe Perry portrayed the vital character of Renie in 2016 comedy, drama flick No Pay, Nudity.
- In 2012 comedy and drama flick, Ruby Sparks, Zoe Kazan portrayed Ruby Sparks.
- In 1922, Zoe Merckel characterized the role of Perpetua in drama movie La tormenta.
- Zoe Myers, from 2012 drama movie Destiny Road, who portrayed Elizabeth.
- In 2019, Zoe Margaret Colletti characterized the role of Stella Nicholls in adventure and horror movie Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.
- Zoe Sandejas portrayed central role of Nina Sevilla in 2009 drama and music film Dinig sana kita.
- In 2007, Zoe Moore played the role of Nelly Sue Edelmeister in comedy, romance movie Max Minsky und ich.
Lists having Zoe
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with Z
- Girls names beginning with Z
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Polish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Popular Girl Names in United States (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in England & Wales (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in Ireland (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in France (2011)
- Popular Girl Names in Switzerland (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Northern Territory (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Western Australia (2018)
- Popular Boy Names in Victoria (2012)
- Popular Girl Names in Victoria (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Sweden (2018)
- Baby Names that mean Life