Aaditya meaning and origin
Far-out Aaditya is used specifically in Telugu, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Bengali, Sanskrit, Sindhi, Hindi, Kannada, Gujarati, English, Assamese and Malayalam, Aaditya means "Sun, Lord of the Sun, Sun God or Son of Aditi" aimed at boys is rooted from Sanskrit. Aaditya is variation of heavenly and famed Aditya. Unconventional Sanskrit Aditya, meaning of Aditya is "The First and As Bright as Sun".
Variants of AadityaNames that rhyme with Aaditya
Popularity of Aaditya
Aaditya is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1997 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2008, it ranked 2464th when 51 boy were named Aaditya. Over 571 babies in United States have been named Aaditya. The name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1997 and peaked in 2017 when it ranked 1627th. Over 132 people have been named Aaditya in England and Wales.
But Aaditya is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 110000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Aaditya?
There isn't a person you can't charm. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. Your failures motivate you. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. You have this perfect life everyone admires. However, your life is far from perfect, and so are you.
Other names similar to Aaditya, for soon-to-be-parents
- Nipon means Expert and A Clever Man is originated from Sanskrit is used for boys. Nipon is derived from Nipun.
- Ahinagu means Excellent Ray is a baby boy name is used in Sanskrit
- Ciksura - Majorly used in Sanskrit, Ciksura means "Inflicter of Pain" is aimed at baby boys
- Amita - Unusual Amita is used in Tamil, Malayalam and Sanskrit, Amita means "Limitless, Unmeasurable or Truth" has its roots in Sanskrit is used as a gender-neutral name
- Kalaghata - The boy name Kalaghata means "Time Slayer" is used in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Aaditya
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aaditya
- Boy names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Assamese Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Sindhi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Son