Adhita meaning and origin
Adhita means A Scholar or Learned Man is used in Sanskrit, Sindhi, Bengali, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, Gujarati, Telugu, Indian and Oriya used as a unisex name came from Sanskrit.
Variants of AdhitaNames that rhyme with Adhita
Popularity of Adhita
Adhita is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. At least, 400 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Adhita
You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. Your soul is suffocated with memories that are hard to forget. You are a good listener but the advice you give is taken by a pinch of salt by others. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. You have no enemies. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Adhita
- Bharati - Unisex name Bharati has origin in Sanskrit, meaning of Bharati is "First, Goddess Saraswati or Maintained" is particulary used in Hindi and Hindi
- Shreela - Particulary used in Sanskrit, Oriya and Kannada, Shreela has origin in Sanskrit and is bestowed upon girls, meaning of Shreela is "Beautiful"
- Varnika - Of Sanskrit origin, Anomalous and Contemporary Varnika is used as a gender insensitive name which is notably used in Malayalam, Oriya and Hindi, Varnika means "Beautifully Coloured or Purity of Gold"
- Devdan - Boy name Devdan means "Gods Gift or The Gift of the Gods" chiefly used in Bengali, Kannada and Hindi is of Sanskrit origin
- Mukula - Unisex name Mukula is used primarily in Hindi, Hindi and Indian, meaning of Mukula is "Bud" is originated from Sanskrit
Namesakes of Adhita
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adhita
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Scholar
- Baby Names that mean Learned
- Baby Names that mean Man