Aadittya meaning and origin
Originated from Sanskrit, Aadittya typically bestowed upon baby boys is mainly used in Tamil. Aadittya is another transcription of Aaditya. Aaditya is variant of sacred and cherished Aditya. Originated from Sanskrit, Aaditya, Aaditya means "Lord of the Sun, Sun and Sun God".
Variants of AadittyaNames that rhyme with Aadittya
Popularity of Aadittya
Aadittya is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Aadittya?
Lower your expectations and give the person you truly like a chance to prove. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. You are a peacemaker and always avoid conflicts. You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure. You dream of living in a more humane society.
Do you like Aadittya? Other names you would love
- Vebeeshayan came from Sanskrit is mainly used in Tamil, meaning of Vebeeshayan is "Fearful, A Character from the Epic Ramayana and Terrifying" is a baby boy name. Vebeeshayan is resultant of Vibhishan.
- Alaimagal - Used specifically in Tamil, Alaimagal is used as a girl name, Alaimagal means "Daughter of the Ocean or Goddess of Wealth"
- Jahana - Rare girl name Jahana is rooted from Iranian, meaning of Jahana is "A Woman of the World" is used in Tamil language
- Abinayasadhana mainly is used in Tamil, meaning of Abinayasadhana is "The One who Softly Making Gestures to Show Expression of Thoughts" is a baby girl name
- Illamuhil - Boy name Illamuhil means "Youthful Cloud" is prevalently used in Tamil
Namesakes of Aadittya
We could not find any notable namesake.