Emina name meaning
What does Emina mean?
Used mainly in Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, Turkish and Swedish rarefied, Emina means "The Truthful, The Trustworthy, Who is Confident and Enjoys the Divine Safeguard, Trusted or Reliable" has its origin in Arabic is a baby girl name . Emina is variant of everlasting and widespread Emma. Emma is variant form of imperishable and illustrous Erma. Also Emma is version of Emerentia. Emma is also variation of well-liked and enduring Emilia. Emma is short version of names with "Er". Also Emma is short version of "Irm. Emma is also short of Emily. Unconventional Germanic, Latin and German Emma, meaning of Emma is "Whole, Entire and Complete". Emina is form of lofty Amina. Amina is variant of durable and prevalent Amanda. Amina is effeminate variant of Amin. Amina is form of Old High German Names Containing the Name Element Amal in Frisian language. Amina's meaning is Faithful, Peaceful and The Trustworthy is rooted from Arabic.
Is Emina a pleasant name for a baby?
Emina is a charming and delightful name for a baby girl. It has a pleasant melodic sound with two syllables that roll off the tongue effortlessly. This name has a rich history in Latin, where it originated from, and it means eminent or outstanding. It's an excellent choice for parents who want to give their little girl a name that exudes intelligence, grace, and poise. Emina is unique yet easy to pronounce, making it ideal for parents who want their child's name to stand out but not be too difficult for people to remember or spell. Overall, Emina is a lovely baby girl's name with an elegant feel that will undoubtedly make her stand out from the crowd.
How do I pronounce Emina?
The one syllabled name Emina is pronounced, eh-MEE-na. There should be emphasis on second MEE syllable while speaking. e-mi-na is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Emina
Emmina, Amina, Emma, Amanda, Aamena, Emine, Erma, Emerentia, Emilia, Emaline, Emi, EmmaclaireNames that rhyme with Emina
How popular is the name Emina?
Emina is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1991 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 2010, it ranked 4017th when 37 girls were named Emina. Over 601 babies in United States have been named Emina. The name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 2005 when it ranked 3382nd. In France, it has been in use since 1971 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 256 people have been named Emina in France. During its 21 years of usage in Switzerland, it had made up to just the top 500 girl names. There are over 172 babies that have been given the name Emina in Switzerland.
Emina is a rare baby name in Belgium there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Emina is a popular baby name in Bosnia and Herzegovina where every 1 in 300 have the name. At least, 30000 people globally have carried Emina as their given name according to our findings.
Emina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Emina?
You are a wise person. Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. Romantic relationships are definitely not your thing. As every person has its flaws, you are not an exception.
Looking for a name like Emina? Please go through the following names
- Alexej - Of Old Greek origin, Alexej means "The Defender" aimed at baby boys is used in Czech, Norwegian and Danish
- Margit means The Pearl is used in Icelandic, Norwegian and German, rooted from Old Greek is given to baby girls
- Ronja - Ronja's meaning is Shining or Victory Bring the End has origin in Scandinavian, a baby girl name is used dominantly in Norwegian, Icelandic and Greenlandic
- Eanraig - Predominant Eanraig is used particulary in Scottish and Gaelic is of Germanic origin is a baby boy name. Eanraig is form of Henrik in Gaelic and Scottish languages
- Josaphat means Yahweh has Judged is rooted from Hebrew used as a baby boy name is used in Finnish and Swedish
Sibling Names for Emina
If you are looking for names that go well with the beautiful name Emina, you have come to the right place. From classic to modern and quirky, we have compiled a list of sibling names that match perfectly with Emina. Here are some great options for you to consider when searching for your little one's name.
Sister to Emina
Brother for Emina
Famous people named Emina
- Emina Jahović, Serbian-Turkish singer-songwriter, model
- Emina Cunmulaj, American model of Albanian ancestry
- Emina Jahovic in X Factor Adria as
- Emina Muftic in (A)Torzija as Actress
- In 1921 flick, Yama kururu, Emina Haruno played N.
Lists having Emina
- Girl names beginning with E
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Turkish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ina
- Baby Names that mean Truthful
- Baby Names that mean Trustworthy
- Baby Names that mean Divine