Aapikka meaning and origin
Aapikka is version of Aapi. Aapi is variant form of eminent Ape.
Variants of AapikkaNames that rhyme with Aapikka
Popularity of Aapikka
Aapikka is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aapikka
You love life and life loves you. If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life.
Do you like Aapikka? You would love these names
- Arendse - Arendse's meaning is Eagle and Rule is used mainly in Danish has its origin in Germanic and Old High German is a girl name. Arendse is effeminate variant of Arendt.
- Kaapri - Persistent and Cherished Kaapri commonly is used in Finnish is bestowed upon baby boys. Kaapri is form of Gabriel in Finnish language
- Freeri is Finnish form of Fredrik
- Søn - Eminent Søn mainly is used in Danish is a baby boy name. Søn is Danish equivalent of Suni
- Eekku is Finnish cognate of Erika
Namesakes of Aapikka
We could not find any notable namesake.