Aapi meaning and origin
Aapi is variant form of illustrous Ape. Ape is Finnish cognate of Habib.
Variants of AapiNames that rhyme with Aapi
Popularity of Aapi
Aapi is an uncommon name probably limited to Kuwait. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Aapi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Aapi
You get easily distracted by cruelty and injustice because these are the things you hate the most in life. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You can turn from angel to devil in no time. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff.
Do you like Aapi? Other names you would love
- Oso - Boy name Oso is largely used in Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian. Oso is form of Åsulv in Norwegian language
- Konkordie is Danish form of Konkordia
- Esgerth is Danish equivalent of Ásgærðr
- Hildigunnur - Largely used in Icelandic, Swedish and Danish, Hildigunnur is used as a girl name. Hildigunnur is form of Hildigunnr in Icelandic language
- Sólja - Sólja's meaning is Buttercup is used predominantly in Finnish, Danish and Faroese is a girl name has its origin in Old Norse
Namesakes of Aapi
We could not find any notable namesake.