Aapt meaning and origin
Of Sanskrit origin, Aapt bestowed upon both genders and is used largely in Malayalam, Sindhi, Marathi, Gujarati, Oriya, Hindi, Bengali, Indian, Tamil, Kannada and Telugu, Aapt means "Trustworthy, Friend, Faithful or Reliable".Names that rhyme with Aapt
Popularity of Aapt
Aapt is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Indonesia. As per our estimate, over 50 people has been named Aapt globally.
Numerological analysis of Aapt
Once a person spends time with you, they remember you forever because of the powerful impression you leave behind. If letter T is your capstone in your name, you live to make new memories instead of reliving your past. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. Whatever you do, you do it with heart. And it always gives the best results because your approach is positive. You believe life's to have fun.
Do you like Aapt? Other names you would love
- Ramani - Unfamiliar Ramanis origin is Sanskrit is used as a gender insensitive name and is dominantly used in Oriya, Assamese and Telugu, meaning of Ramani is "Beautiful Girl, Beloved or Beautiful Woman"
- Ashakiran - Unisex name Ashakiran is rooted from Sanskrit, meaning of Ashakiran is "Ray of Hope" is used in Oriya and Indian languages
- Akula - Primarily used in Malayalam, Marathi and Sindhi, Akula is originated from Sanskrit is a unisex name, meaning of Akula is "Transcendental, Goddess Parvati or Without Cast"
- Sanjeevani - Used largely in Sikh, Tamil and Punjabi, Sanjeevani bestowed upon girls, Sanjeevani means "Immortality"
- Nandana - Meaning of Nandana is Happiness, Great Achiever or Daughter is used in Marathi and Sanskrit aimed at both genders is rooted from Sanskrit
Namesakes of Aapt
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aapt
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Trustworthy
- Baby Names that mean Friend
- Baby Names that mean Faithful