Akula meaning and origin
Akula's meaning is Transcendental, Without Cast or Goddess Parvati is originated from Sanskrit is a unisex name is used chiefly in Bengali, Indian, Sindhi, Malayalam, Oriya, Marathi, Sanskrit, Kannada, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Gujarati.
Variants of AkulaNames that rhyme with Akula
Popularity of Akula
Akula is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 160000 have the name. At least, 8000 people globally have carried Akula as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Akula
When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions. You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
If you like Akula, you would love these names
- Malasri - Prevalently used in Telugu, Bengali and Marathi, Malasri is rooted from Sanskrit and is given to both boys and girls, meaning of Malasri is "Woman Wearing a Garland or Wonderful Garland"
- Purajit means Lord Shiva is used especially in Bengali and Hindi is a boy name
- Balram is used primarily in Malayalam and Indian bestowed upon baby boys, Balram means "Brother Krishna, Krishna's Brother or Krishnas Brother"
- Jalaja - Unisex name Jalaja is majorly used in Sanskrit and Tamil and came from Sanskrit, Jalaja means "Lotus"
- Gagan - Gagan's meaning is Load Murugan or Sky is especially used in Kannada and Gujarati which of Sikh origin is used for both sexes
Namesakes of Akula
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Akula
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Parvati