Aaran name meaning
On This Page
What does Aaran mean?
Aaran's meaning is The Enlightened is especially used in Tamil and English and is used for baby boys is originated from Scottish and Hebrew. Aaran is version of Arran. Arran is form of Aaron in English language.
Predominantly used in Tamil, Scottish and English unheard-of, Arran, meaning of Arran is "Peaked Island" is originated from Scottish and Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Aaran?
The two syllabled name Aaran is pronounced, a(a)-ran.
Variants of AaranNames that rhyme with Aaran
How popular is the name Aaran?
Aaran is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1997, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 528 on boy names chart when 34 babies were named Aaran.
There are over 476 babies that have been given the name Aaran in England and Wales. Aaran is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1973 but could not make beyond the top 5000.
There are over 210 babies that have been given the name Aaran in United States. In Ireland, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1992.
Also, Aaran is a familiar name in England.
As per our findings, over 700 people has been named Aaran globally.
What numbers say about Aaran?
You never settle for less. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. If someone catches your eye, you are into the person before you even know it. However, this affects your self-confidence in a negative way.
Other names similar to Aaran, for soon-to-be-parents
- Nishaaj is used especially in Tamil and Arabic, Nishaaj means "Explorer" is a baby boy name
- Jona - The curious unisex name Jona is primarily used in Finnish and Faroese which originated from Hebrew and Arabic, meaning of Jona is "Who has Red Cheeks or Dove"
- Keshawn - Meaning of Keshawn is Shawn or Ke is predominantly used in Tamil and English and originated from English-American and English is a gender-neutral name
- Shifana substantially is used in Tamil and Arabic, meaning of Shifana is "Curing Girl" is used as a girl name
- Syona - Notably used in Indian and Tamil unexpected, Syona came from Sanskrit and is bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Syona is "Lucky"
Sibling Names for Aaran
Welcome to our baby name list featuring sibling names for "Aaran". Here you will find a variety of brother and sister names which can be used for the Aaran, along with meanings and origins. Enjoy!
For a sister
Brother for Aaran
Famous people named Aaran
- Aaran Lines, retired New Zealand association football player and former head coach of the Western New York Flash
- Aaran Chaudhary in Ek Tha Tiger as Actor
- Aaran Thomas in Hannibal Rising as Actor
Lists having Aaran
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Scottish Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -ran
- Baby Names that mean Enlightened