Abigajil name meaning
On This Page
What does Abigajil mean?
Abigajil is spelling variation of Abigael. Abigael is variation of cherished, conifer and biblical Abigail. Also Abigael is variant form of Gobnait. Abigael's meaning is God is My Joy is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of AbigajilNames that rhyme with Abigajil
How popular is the name Abigajil?
Abigajil is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Abigajil?
You love your family but never show it. People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it. You know a way out but prefer to dwell in your comfort zone. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions.
You would love these names similar to Abigajil
- Jensenius - Boy name Jensenius is primarily used in Danish and Norwegian. Jensenius is Latin form of The Patronym Jensen = Son of Jens
- Baldor - Boy name Baldor has origin in Old Norse is particulary used in Norwegian and Danish. Baldor is Norwegian form of Baldur
- Crystall - Used principally in Danish and Swedish unheard-of, Crystall has its origin in English, Crystall means "Crystal and Clear" is a girl name. Crystall is derivation of Crystal.
- Hølje - Noteworthy Hølje is used predominantly in Norwegian and Swedish is bestowed upon boys. Hølje is form of Helge in Norwegian language
- Elfinn is form of Eldfinn in Norwegian language
Famous people named Abigajil
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Abigajil
- Girl names beginning with A
- Danish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Joy