Abigael meaning and origin
Odd unisex name Abigael is especially used in English, Finnish, Swedish, Icelandic, Norwegian, Danish and Greenlandic and of Hebrew origin, Abigael means "God is My Joy". Abigael is a variation of evergreen, well-liked and biblical Abigail. Abigail is form of Abigael in German and English languages. Origin of Unfamiliar Abigail is in Hebrew language, meaning of Abigail is "Father in Rejoicing and My Father Rejoices". Abigael is a variation of Gobnait. Unorthodox Gobnait is used in Irish came from Celtic, Gobnait means "Little Smith". The name is celebrated on December 29th.
Variants of Abigael
View middle names that goes with Abigael like Kourtney, Clover, Ynes, Rose, Kaitlin, Elise,Names that rhyme with Abigael
Popularity of Abigael
Abigael was a common name in France. Over 1496 babies have been named Abigael since 1974. At the peak of its usage in 2009,. However after 38 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Abigael is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1980 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2002, it ranked 2141st when 84 girl were named Abigael. Over 1714 babies in United States have been named Abigael.
Abigael is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 21 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 215 babies in England and Wales have been named Abigael. In Ireland, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2007. Abigael is a rare baby name in Belgium where it is still in use. But Abigael is a popular baby name in Kenya where every 1 in 700 have the name as well as in Nigeria. As per our estimate, over 100000 people has been named Abigael globally.
Abigael in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Abigael
If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You are a great person with no need of self-doubt. You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals.
Do you like Abigael? You would love these names
- Natanaël means God Gave is rooted from Hebrew
- Suzie - Meaning of Suzie is Lily used for girls which originated from Hebrew is used chiefly in Finnish, Norwegian and Danish
- Anais - Originated from Persian and Hebrew, Famed Anais is commonly used in Gujarati, French and Hindi, Anais means "Graceful or Grace" is mostly bestowed upon both genders
- Jordana - Unusual Jordana mainly is used in Spanish and Finnish, meaning of Jordana is "The Descending" aimed at baby girls is originated from German and Hebrew
- Suzy - Popular girl name Suzy is rooted from Hebrew which is prevalently used in English, Finnish and Norwegian languages, Suzy means "Lily"
Namesakes of Abigael
We could not find any notable namesake.