Abashsh meaning and origin
Girl name Abashsh is prevalently used in Arabic, meaning of Abashsh is "Friendly, Talkative or Affable".Names that rhyme with Abashsh
Popularity of Abashsh
Abashsh is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Abashsh?
You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. In order to become someone worth admiring, you have to put some of your talents to work.
You would love these names similar to Abashsh
- Bashsh - Bashsh's meaning is Glad or Cheerful is used principally in Arabic is a boy name
- Thurrayya mostly is used in Arabic, meaning of Thurrayya is "Star or The Palisades" is given to girls
- Haqqi principally is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Haqqi is "Just or A Person who Upholds the Truth"
- Fakhriya - Meaning of Fakhriya is Pride for Noble Cause, Female Version of Fakhri or Glory is used as a baby girl name is notably used in Arabic
- Razaan - Unexpected choice and Modernistic Razaan primarily is used in Arabic bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Razaan is "Respect or Calm"
Namesakes of Abashsh
We could not find any notable namesake.