Abbiah meaning and origin
Abbiah is variation of Abijah. Meaning of Abijah is Yahweh is My Father, Gift of God and The Lord is My Father is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of Abbiah
View middle names that goes with Abbiah like Howell, Hobson, Hyman, Cant, Daer,Names that rhyme with Abbiah
Popularity of Abbiah
Abbiah is an extremely rare name probably limited to Zimbabwe.
What numbers say about Abbiah?
You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. You lack self-esteem and without it, you can't do anything. Instead of wasting money, find a way to invest it in your future.
Go through the following names similar to Abbiah
- Zilpah - Noteworthy and Rooted Zilpahs origin is Hebrew, meaning of Zilpah is "Sprinkling" used in English and Hebrew is a girl name
- Elam - The prevalent and venerable boy name Elam came from Hebrew, Elam means "Highlands"
- Janice - Prominent and Enduring Janice is originated from Hebrew is specifically used in English and is bestowed upon both sexes, Janice means "God is Merciful or God's Gracious Gift". On baby girl chart, customary Janice managed to reach 492 in year 1991 in United States
- Jerimea - Girl name Jerimea is originated from Hebrew, Jerimea means "God Increases and Yahwe Uplifts". Jerimea is derived from Jeremia.
- Jamese - Unfamiliar Hebrew Jamese bestowed upon both sexes which is used predominantly in English, meaning of Jamese is "One who Supplants or Form of James"
Namesakes of Abbiah
We could not find any notable namesake.