Abdelaziz meaning and origin
Unwonted Abdelaziz is originated from Quran and Arabic, Abdelaziz means "Servant of the Mighty" and is particulary used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name . Abdelaziz is form of commonly accepted AbdulAziz. Unconventional AbdulAziz has its origin in Arabic language, AbdulAziz means "Servant of the Mighty and Servant of the Beloved One" is used particulary in Arabic.
Variants of AbdelazizNames that rhyme with Abdelaziz
Popularity of Abdelaziz
Abdelaziz is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1950 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1966, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 283 on boy names chart when 74 babies were given the name Abdelaziz. Over 2227 babies in France have been named Abdelaziz. The name is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1993 and peaked in 1999 when it ranked 6527th. Over 106 people have been named Abdelaziz in United States.
Abdelaziz is a rare baby name in Belgium there is very thin chances of it still being given. However things change on global perspective, Abdelaziz is extremely popular in Morocco where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in Algeria. Also the baby name is popular in Egypt, Sudan, Chad, Saudi Arabia and Tunisia. As per our findings, over 370000 people has been named Abdelaziz globally.
Abdelaziz in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Abdelaziz
If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all. You have a strong attitude but in order to be happy, you have to be open to new things. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Things don't have to go according to the plan all the time because life would be boring as hell if they did.
Looking for names similar to Abdelaziz? Please go through the following names
- Zalmay is used in Arabic is a boy name, Zalmay means "Young"
- Razaanah - Girl name Razaanah means "One who is Calm" is specifically used in Arabic
- Salaamat - Meaning of Salaamat is Soundness or Integrity is dominantly used in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Rawiah - Girl name Rawiah means "Transmitter of Ancient Arabic Poetry" is particulary used in Arabic
- Saifullah - Queer boy name Saifullah means "Sword of Allah, Sword of Allah Title of Hon or Title of Honor Awarded to Khalid Bin Walid by the Prophet Muhammad" is particulary used in Arabic
Namesakes of Abdelaziz
- Abdelaziz Belkhadem, Algerian politician
- Abdelaziz Sahere, Moroccan long-distance runner
- Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Algerian politician
- Abdelaziz of Morocco,
- Abdelaziz Ahanfouf, German-Moroccan footballer
- Abdelaziz Thâalbi, Tunisian politician
- Abdelaziz Abdelhak, actor