Badia name meaning
What does Badia mean?
Curious girl name Badia is notably used in Arabic, meaning of Badia is "Unprecedented, Amazing, Admirable, Unique Beauty or Wonder" came from Turkish.
How do I pronounce Badia?
Three syllabled Badia is pronounced as bah-dee-uh.
Variants of BadiaNames that rhyme with Badia
How popular is the name Badia?
Badia is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. In France, it has been in use since 1954 but could not make beyond the top 900. Over 268 babies in France have been named Badia. But Badia is a popular baby name in Morocco where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Algeria and Syria. At least, 60000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Badia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Badia?
You are dominant and leadership comes out naturally for you. With time, people who don't belong near you, walk away. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. Appreciate your time on this earth. Invest it in the right place. You live too little in your present and too much in your past and future. You know what they say, life happens while you are too busy making plans.
Other names similar to Badia, for would be parents
- Yasim - Anomalous Yasim came from Turkish is especially used in Arabic, meaning of Yasim is "Jasmine" is a unisex name
- Erdem - Meaning of Erdem is Virtue has its origin in Turkish which is used principally in Turkish is aimed at baby boys
- Asker came from Turkish bestowed upon boys, meaning of Asker is "God or Soldier" is commonly used in Danish, Nordic and Finnish
- Aktekin is used in Turkish, Aktekin means "Shining Prince"
- Sevda - The infrequent and fresh girl name Sevda has its origin in Turkish used specifically in Azerbaijani and Turkish languages, Sevda means "A Parents Great Love or Love"
Sibling Names for Badia
Badia is a beautiful and unique name for your newborn. If you are searching for sibling names that match well with this moniker, we have compiled a list of options for you to consider. From classic to modern, these names will create a perfect harmony with Badia's exotic charm.
Sister to Badia
For a brother
Famous people named Badia
- Badia Massabni, from 1939 drama, romance film Layali al Kahira, who characterized N.
Lists having Badia
- Girl names beginning with B
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Turkish Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -dia
- Baby Names that mean Admirable
- Baby Names that mean Unique
- Baby Names that mean Beauty