Fateemah name meaning
What does Fateemah mean?
Fateemah is variant transcription of Fateema. Fateema is variation of admired Fatima.
How do I pronounce Fateemah?
Three syllabled Fateemah is pronounced as f(a)-tee-mah.
Variants of Fateemah
Fateema, Fatima, Fahimah, FatmaNames that rhyme with Fateemah
How popular is the name Fateemah?
Fateemah is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Fateemah is a familiar name in Nigeria and Malawi. According to our research, over 600 babies have been named Fateemah globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Fateemah
Although it's all sunshine and rainbow for you now, remember that angry and frustrated people are still out there, capable of hurting you. You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment. You often end up hurt and disappointed. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Your soul is playful and young. You doubt everything you hear or see because you like to know the core of things before you accept their representation.
If you like Fateemah, you would love these names
- AbdulBasir means Servant of the All Seein is used largely in Arabic is a boy name
- Hizaq prevalently is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Hizaq is "Learning the Quran by Heart or Sharpness"
- Afsah means Eloquent is used dominantly in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Qaabeel - Boy name Qaabeel means "Famous Son of Adam" is chiefly used in Arabic
- Maysan means A Star is used principally in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
Sibling Names for Fateemah
Fateemah is a beautiful and unique name for your baby girl. If you're looking for sibling names that complement Fateemah, we've got you covered! Check out our list below for some great ideas to help you choose the perfect name for your newest addition.
Names for Fateemah's sister
For a brother
Famous people named Fateemah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Fateemah
- Girl names beginning with F
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Prophet
- Baby Names that mean Daughter
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Nurse
- Baby Names that mean Young
- Baby Names that mean Camel
- Baby Names that mean Chaste