Adra meaning and origin
Adra's meaning is More Knowledgeable or Better Informed used for both sexes used chiefly in Arabic, Sanskrit, Marathi, Kannada, Hindi and Indian has its origin in Sanskrit and Arabic.
Variants of AdraNames that rhyme with Adra
Popularity of Adra
Adra is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 79 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 586 babies that have been given the name Adra in United States. Adra is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Adra is a popular baby name in Syria where every 1 in 3000 have the name. According to our research, over 10000 babies have been named Adra globally.
Numerological analysis of Adra
You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. Your first instinct about someone as a person is the one you should listen. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite. You deal with your emotions the wrong way – ignore they exist. Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals.
If you like Adra, you would love these names
- Raed - Raed's meaning is Red or Leader has its origin in Old English, used mainly in Arabic and English is given to boys
- Huzayfah - Boy name Huzayfah is especially used in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Huzayfah is "Curtailed or Curtailing"
- Azurey - Boy name Azurey means "Sky-blue, Bright Blue and Azure Sky Blue" is rooted from French. Azurey is a derivation of Azure.
- Usaamah predominantly is used in Gujarati, Arabic and Kannada bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Usaamah is "King of Jungle, Description of a Lion or Lion"
- Rajaa - Infrequent unisex name Rajaa means "King or Hope" is principally used in Sindhi and Arabic
Namesakes of Adra
- Adra Janean Fenstermaker in Wake Up Tahoe as Producer
Lists having Adra
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Knowledgeable
- Baby Names that mean Hard
- Baby Names that mean Rock
- Baby Names that mean Virgin
- Baby Names that mean Beauty
- Baby Names that mean Mary
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge