Ayishah meaning and origin
Recent and Unwonted Ayishah is used mostly in Arabic has its origin in Arabic, Ayishah means "Woman, Life, Prosperous or Lively (Women)" is a baby girl name . Ayishah is variant of celebrated Ayesha. Ayesha is form of Aisha in English and Iranian languages. Meaning of Ayesha is Small One and Prophet Mohammads Wife is originated from Arabic.
Variants of AyishahNames that rhyme with Ayishah
Popularity of Ayishah
Ayishah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Ayishah is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. According to our evaluation, over 100 babies have been named Ayishah globally.
Numerological aspects of Ayishah
You are a disciplined person is what number 8 as your expression number as to say about you. You earn money fast but you also lose them fast. You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Once you overcome an obstacle, you feel invincible and it boosts your self-confidence.
Other names similar to Ayishah
- Kamyar means Successful has its origin in Afghan bestowed upon baby boys is used predominantly in Arabic
- Adn - Used specifically in Arabic new-fangled and unwonted, Adn means "Paradise" is used as a baby girl name
- Abdul-Haadi means Servant of the Guider to the Right Path is prevalently used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Sitaara - Meaning of Sitaara is Screen or Star has origin in Sanskrit, majorly used in Arabic is used as a girl name
- Fayd - Especially used in Arabic, Fayd bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Fayd is "Abundance"
Namesakes of Ayishah
We could not find any notable namesake.