Abelin meaning and origin
Hebrew name Abelin means "Fragility or Vanishing". Abelin is celebrated on August 5th.
Variants of AbelinNames that rhyme with Abelin
Popularity of Abelin
Abelin is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our research, over 200 babies have been bestowed Abelin around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Abelin
You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
If you like Abelin, you would love these names
- Yonnel - Yonnels origin is Hebrew is mostly used in Breton, meaning of Yonnel is "God is Merciful"
- Amissa - Unorthodox Amissa is originated from Hebrew is dominantly used in Hebrew used as a girl name, Amissa means "Friend Truth"
- Aviad - The odd boy name Aviad is used particulary in Hebrew. Its origin is in Hebrew, Aviad means "Everlasting Father"
- Jeremiah - Durable and Well-Liked Jeremiah is used in Hungarian and English is a gender-neutral name, Jeremiah means "Exalted By Yahweh Appointed By Yahweh, God will Uplift or Yahwe Uplifts" came from Hebrew. In 2018, famed Jeremiah ranked 65 among baby boy names in United States
- Beula means Ba´Al is used as a girl name. It is rooted from Hebrew is majorly used in English
Namesakes of Abelin
We could not find any notable namesake.