Beula name meaning
What does Beula mean?
The popular and classy girl name Beula is specifically used in English which is rooted from Hebrew, Beula means "Ba´Al". Beula is version of dominant and biblical Beulah. Beulah's meaning is Bride, She who is Married and Ba´Al is used prevalently in Arabic and English has origin in Hebrew.
How does Beula sound as a baby name?
Beula is a unique and elegant name for baby girls that has its roots in Hebrew culture, where it is believed to be a symbol of beauty and purity. This name has gained popularity over time due to its charming sound and easy pronunciation, making it an ideal choice for parents who want something different but not too unusual. Beula also carries an air of sophistication and grace, which makes it suitable for any girl who wants to stand out from the crowd with a timeless name that exudes confidence and femininity. In short, Beula is a beautiful name that captures the essence of beauty, elegance, and grace all in one word.
How do I pronounce Beula?
The two syllabled name Beula is pronounced, be(u)-la.
Variants of BeulaNames that rhyme with Beula
How popular is the name Beula?
Beula is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1885 and was last seen in 1953, during its 63 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1891, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 796 on girl names chart when 48 babies were named Beula. Over 1183 babies in United States have been named Beula. The name is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Zimbabwe, South Africa and DR Congo. As per our estimate, over 2000 people has been named Beula globally.
Numerological analysis of Beula
To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. It's just that the world isn't shaped as you want and it's making you angry. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. You appreciate an educated man. You are one yourself.
Other names similar to Beula
- Hannia - Origin of Unexpected Hannia is in Hebrew, meaning of Hannia is "Happy and Apricot from Nara" is a girl name. Hannia is derivation of Hania.
- Meeskaela - Originated from Hebrew, Meeskaela means "Like the Lord, Who is Like God? and Feminine of Michael" is used as a girl name. Meeskaela is derivative of Michaela.
- Suzane - Of Hebrew origin, Unfamiliar Suzane is used as a girl name, Suzane means "Lily" is particulary used in English and Portuguese
- Isbel - Originated from Hebrew, Unfamiliar Isbel mainly bestowed upon girls, Isbel means "Pledged to God and God is My Oath" is mostly used in English. Isbel is diminutive of Isobel.
- Zsanett - Origin of Zsanett is in Hebrew is largely used in Hungarian, a baby girl name, meaning of Zsanett is "Yahweh is Gracious"
Middle names for Beula
Here is a list of gutsy and familiar middle names that go with the baby name Beula.
View more middle names that goes with Beula.
Sibling Names for Beula
Choosing the perfect name for your new baby can be a daunting task. If you have already decided on the name Beula, congratulations! Now it's time to find the perfect sibling names that complement Beula and create a cohesive family unit. Here are some great options to consider.
For a sister
Brother to Beula
Famous people named Beula
- Beulah Hashe in Avengers: Age of Ultron as Actress
- Beulah Quo in General Hospital as Actress
- Beulah Archuletta in The Searchers as Actress
- Beulah Bondi in It's a Wonderful Life as Actress
Lists having Beula
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with B
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names