Abiam meaning and origin
Abiam is used largely in English and Spanish is of Hebrew origin is a baby boy name. Abiam is variation of Abijah. Meaning of Abijah is Yahweh is My Father and Gift of God is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of Abiam
View middle names that goes with Abiam like Ien, Dual, Judson, Gerhard, Roey,Names that rhyme with Abiam
Popularity of Abiam
Abiam is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Israel. According to our estimate, over 200 babies have been named Abiam globally.
Numerological analysis of Abiam
You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You always act like everything's just great. You have no enemies. You just have to find a way to get through people and make them listen. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective.
Looking for names similar to Abiam? Please go through the following names
- Davita - Meaning of Davita is Beloved or Feminine Form of David is notably used in English and is rooted from Hebrew is used as a baby girl name
- Manette - Uncommon girl name Manette is of Hebrew origin which is used dominantly in French and English languages, meaning of Manette is "Bitterness"
- Margalit - Meaning of Margalit is Pearl came from Hebrew and Old Greek and is chiefly used in Hebrew is used for girls
- Gaal - Meaning of Gaal is One who is Filled with Loathing aimed at girls has its origin in Hebrew
- Isai - Of Hebrew origin, Customary Isai is chiefly used in Marathi and Telugu is a unisex name, Isai means "Music or Gift"
Namesakes of Abiam
We could not find any notable namesake.