Manette meaning and origin
Curious girl name Manette is used majorly in English and French. Its origin is in Hebrew, Manette means "Bitterness". Manette is variant of widespread and biblical Mary. Mary is English form of Maria. Also Mary is equivalent of Maria in English language. Queer Egyptian and Hebrew Mary, meaning of Mary is "Wished-for Child, Sea of Bitterness and Star of the Sea".
Variants of Manette
Mannette, Mary, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Maaria, Marielle, Mai, Mara, Marea, Adamary, Marigrace, Maarja, Maraike, Angelamaria, Maite, Marriam, Miriam, Mamre, Marianne, Mireio, Mâria, Mariel, Marie, May, Maj, Mahra, Marajade, Tamar, Martin, Adah, Adiel, Agda, Ada
View middle names that goes with Manette like Tria, Cne, Benedicte, Shania,Names that rhyme with Manette
Popularity of Manette
Manette is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it last appeared in 1984 after 35 years of use since 1913. There are over 304 babies that have been given the name Manette in United States. Manette is a common name in Haiti while somewhat familiar name in Cameroon and Philippines. According to our estimate, over 3000 babies have been named Manette globally.
Numerological analysis of Manette
You wish everyone were just like you but they can't. You always get things done faster than agreed and show great progress when it comes to your career. You hate monotony and everything that has to be done in routine. You enjoy tense situations and complex problems that require a lot of thinking and creativity. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings.
Parents who liked Manette, loved these names
- Zabdi - Origin of Unheard-of Zabdi is in Hebrew, meaning of Zabdi is "Gift" is used as a gender-neutral name. Zabdi is abridged form of Zabdiel.
- Bahat - Especially used in Hebrew, Bahat is of Hebrew origin and a baby boy name, meaning of Bahat is "Alabaster or Beauty"
- Jacklynn - Rare girl name Jacklynn is of Hebrew origin, Jacklynn means "Supplanter, Holder of the Heel or She who Supplants" is largely used in English
- Eviana means Life-giving and Living used for baby girls is of Hebrew origin is especially used in Spanish. Eviana is derived from Eva.
- Esdras - Esdras's meaning is Helper is of Hebrew origin bestowed upon boys is used majorly in French and Greek
Namesakes of Manette
We could not find any notable namesake.