Abish name meaning
What does Abish mean?
Meaning of Abish is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Abish
How popular is the name Abish?
Abish is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Also, Abish is a familiar name in India, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Georgia and Iran. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abish
You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You have a clear opinion of things You prefer solitude over people and partying but hanging around is productive sometimes. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. Playing with words and using metaphors to confuse people is your specialty. Positive energy adores your spirit.
Looking for names similar to Abish? Please go through the following names
- Jasara means Bold or Boldness is used prevalently in Arabic and Tamil is used as a baby girl name
- Sabeera means Patient or Feminine of Sabeer is used in Tamil and Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
- Shayaan - Uncustomary Shayaan is used substantially in Tamil and Arabic, Shayaan means "Courteous or Intelligent" is bestowed upon both genders
- Naresha - Unisex name Naresha is prevalently used in Indian, Tamil and Sanskrit and came from Sanskrit, Naresha means "King Lord or Lord of Mankind"
- Mega - Infrequent unisex name Mega means "Gentle Mild Peaceful or Cloud" that originated from Spanish and Sanskrit is chiefly used in Tamil and Malay
Famous people named Abish
- Abisha Uhl in The Plan as Actress
- Abishek J. Bajaj in Tekken: A Man Called X as Production Manager