Abnar meaning and origin
Boy name Abnar has its origin in Hebrew is used mostly in English language. Abnar is a variation of venerable and well-liked Abner. Abner is used majorly in English and Assamese is of Hebrew origin, Abner means "Father of Light, Niyr and Ab".
Variants of AbnarNames that rhyme with Abnar
Popularity of Abnar
Abnar is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abnar
You are a hard worker who wants to give their best to accomplish more on a professional level. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. If letter R is your capstone, it reveals your fear of failure. You have the heart of a warrior. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same.
You would love these names similar to Abnar
- Hadassah - Origin of Admired Hadassah is in Hebrew, meaning of Hadassah is "Myrtle Tree or Myrtle" which is used in Hebrew and English is a baby girl name
- Mariae - Sufficiently quirky and Fresh girl name Mariae came from Hebrew, meaning of Mariae is "Bitter and Mary". Mariae is a resultant of Maria.
- Einav - The queer unisex name Einav means "Grape" has its roots in Hebrew is prevalently used in Hebrew
- Jonalynn - Jonalynn's meaning is God is Gracious or Modern Female Version of John or Jon is rooted from Hebrew which is principally used in English is aimed at baby girls
- Ananiah - Unheard-of and Modern unisex name Ananiah is used specifically in Hebrew, meaning of Ananiah is "Protected By God" has origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Abnar
We could not find any notable namesake.