Ardath name meaning
On This Page
What does Ardath mean?
Acclaimed and Classic unisex name Ardath has origin in Hebrew is majorly used in English language. Ardath is a variant form of famous Ardith. Acclaimed and Classic Ardith came from Hebrew is majorly used in English language, meaning of Ardith is "Combination of Ara and Judith and Blooming Meadow".
Is Ardath suitable to use as a baby name?
Ardath is a beautiful and unique name for a baby girl. It has a Hebrew origin and means "blooming meadow." The name Ardath is not very common, making it a great choice for parents who want something different for their little girl.
This name is charming and feminine, carrying an essence of grace and elegance that would suit any little princess. It's easy to pronounce and spell, which makes it practical as well as beautiful.
Additionally, Ardath has a lyrical quality that can make it sound like music when spoken aloud. Overall, choosing the name Ardath for your baby girl would be an excellent decision that you won't regret!
How do I pronounce Ardath?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Ardath as a-rda-th. The other ways to say the name is ar-dath.
Variants of ArdathNames that rhyme with Ardath
How popular is the name Ardath?
Ardath is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1899 and was last seen in 1972, during its 64 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 900 names.
In 1905, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 872 on girl names chart when 61 babies were named Ardath. There are over 1348 babies that have been given the name Ardath in United States.
As per our estimate, over 1000 people has been named Ardath globally.
Numerological aspects of Ardath
You hate routines and prefer freelance work. You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You are a good listener but the advice you give is taken by a pinch of salt by others. You don't like to be told what to do, nor boss around.
Do you like Ardath? Read these names too
- Eliakim means God Will Raise is used substantially in Hebrew. Its origin is in Hebrew is used generally as a baby boy name
- Sidoine - Mostly used in French, Sidoine means "Originating In Sidon or Woman from Sidon" has its origin in Hebrew
- Mikhailo - Notably used in Ukrainian, Mikhailo means "Who is Like God? and Who Resembles God" used as a boy name came from Hebrew. Mikhailo is resultant of Michael.
- Jer - Meaning of Jer is Abbreviation of Names Beginning with Jer is used in English used as a gender insensitive name came from Hebrew
- Joshuam means The Lord is Salvation and Friendship is a boy name has origin in Hebrew. Joshuam is derivative of Joshua.
Middle names for Ardath
There are plenty of famous and familiar middle names that fit after "Ardath". Have a look at them:
View more middle names that goes with Ardath.
Sibling Names for Ardath
If you are looking for sibling names that match the unique and charming baby name "Ardath", you have come to the right place. Here is a list of trendy, classic, and timeless names that complement Ardath perfectly and make your little bundle of joy stand out in a crowd.
For a sister
Brother to Ardath
Famous people named Ardath
- Ardath Mayhar, American writer and poet
Lists having Ardath
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean War
- Baby Names that mean Blooming
- Baby Names that mean Meadow