Abner meaning and origin
Abner's meaning is Father of Lights or Ab used for baby boys used dominantly in English and Assamese has its origin in Hebrew.
Variants of Abner
View middle names that goes with Abner like Reon, Idas, Bras, Hyman, Ephriam,Names that rhyme with Abner
Popularity of Abner
Abner is a common name in United States given to over 7836 babies in 139 years. Presently peaked at the charts, it ranked 289th when 202 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. Moreover, the name has been to Abner is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Abner is a rare baby name in France still in use today. But Abner is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in, Guatemala, Israel and Brazil. As per our evaluation, over 70000 people has been named Abner globally.
Numerological analysis of Abner
You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. Whatever you do, make sure you do it with heart. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like.
Go through the following names similar to Abner
- Aviad - Unexpected Aviad commonly is used in Hebrew is of Hebrew origin used for boys, meaning of Aviad is "Everlasting Father"
- Jobic - Jobics origin is Hebrew, meaning of Jobic is "Hated or Rejected"
- Anati is used substantially in Hindi has origin in Hebrew, a girl name, Anati means "Bent"
- Jeremiah - Persistent and Commonly Accepted Jeremiah is used in English and Hungarian is a unisex name, Jeremiah means "Yahwe Uplifts, Exalted of the Lord or God will Uplift" came from Hebrew. On baby boy chart, darling Jeremiah managed to reach 65 in year 2018 in United States
- Haryl - The boy name Haryl means "Gods Mountain" is originated from Hebrew. Haryl is derived from Harel.
Namesakes of Abner
- Abner Louima, Haitian who was assaulted, brutalized
- Abner Smith Lipscomb, American and Texan lawyer and judge
- Abner Doble, American mechanical engineer
- Abner Shimony, American physicist and philosopher
- Abner Kirby, American businessman
- Abner Dubic, Haitian painter
- Abner C. Brownell, mayor of Cleveland, Ohio from 1852–1854
- Abner of Burgos, Jewish philosopher
- Abner Hazeltine, U.S. Representative from New York
- Abner Doubleday, career United States Army officer and Union 2-star general
- Abner Read, officer of the United States Navy
- Abner Haynes, former professional American football running back
- Abner Nash, second Governor of the U.S. state of North Carolina between 1781 and 1782
- Abner Mikva, American politician, federal judge
- Abner Zwillman, Jewish American mob boss
- Abner Lacock, American surveyor, civil engineer, and politician
- Abner Dalrymple, American left fielder in Major League Baseball
- Abner Kneeland, American evangelist and theologian
- Abner Powell, Major League Baseball player
- Abner Dean, American cartoonist
- Abner Monroe Perrin, Confederate general
- Abner Coburn, 30th Governor of Maine
- Abner Mares, Mexican-American professional boxer
- Abner Silver, American songwriter
- Abner Wimberly, American football player
- Abner W. Sibal, member of the United States House of Representatives
- Abner C. Harding, U.S. Representative from Illinois
- Abner Taylor, U.S. Representative from Illinois
- Abner Lewis, U.S. Representative, judge and attorney
- Abner Pastoll in Shooting Shona as Director
- Abner Biberman in Number 12 Looks Just Like You as Director
- Abner Lloveras Hernandez is a Spanish mixed martial arts fighter currently competing in the lightweight category.
- Abner Bidle in movie The Bachelor's Dreams as Actor
- Abner Delgado played the leading role of N in 1996 drama film Disturbing the Peace.
- In 1967, Abner Villar characterized the role of N in action, war movie Special Forces.