Acadia meaning and origin
Meaning of Acadia is Place of Plenty has origin in English and Algonquian-Wakashan is used for baby girls.
Variants of Acadia
View middle names that goes with Acadia like Jini, Daia, Zoie, Christelle, Ihna,Names that rhyme with Acadia
Popularity of Acadia
Acadia is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1983 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 2763rd when 61 girl were named Acadia. There are over 856 babies that have been given the name Acadia in United States. According to our estimate, over 800 babies have been named Acadia globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Acadia
Working harder than required is what you are known for. In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. You are a good listener and friend. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to.
Other names similar to Acadia, for soon-to-be-parents
- Bookor - The boy name Bookor means "Binder of Books and Beech-tree" came from Old English. Bookor is derivative of Booker.
- Courtland - Courtland's meaning is Court-dweller or Court Attendant used for both boys and girls that originated from English is primarily used in English and English
- Ho - Outlandish Hos origin is Chinese, meaning of Ho is "Diamond or The Good" and is bestowed upon boys is specifically used in Chinese and Telugu
- Jeferson - Unwonted Jeferson came from English and Anglo-Saxon bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Jeferson is "Son of Jeffrey"
- Bronnsun - Boy name Bronnsun has origin in English, meaning of Bronnsun is "Brown's Son, Son of Brown and Son of the Dark-skinned One". Bronnsun is resulted from Bronson.
Namesakes of Acadia
We could not find any notable namesake.