Didier name meaning
What does Didier mean?
Meaning of Didier is Longed, The Wished-For or Desirable is used as a boy name has its roots in Latin is dominantly used in French. Didier is variant form of biblical Desiderio. Mostly used in Italian and Spanish unorthodox, Desiderio has its origin in Latin, meaning of Desiderio is "The Wished-For and The Longed-For". The name is celebrated on May 23.
How do I pronounce Didier?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Didier is dee-DYAY. It can also be pronounced as d(i)-dier.
Variants of Didier
Desiderius, Desiderio, Des, Desy, Desan
View middle names that goes with Didier like Ihan, Euel, Steffen, Ared, Yaer, Ilias,Names that rhyme with Didier
How popular is the name Didier?
Didier is an extremely popular in France where over 237295 new-borns have been given the name since 1900. At the peak of its usage in 1958, 13721 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 7th position. Moreover, the first name has been to the top 10 baby names 9 times Didier is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1960 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2009, it ranked 2486th when 51 boy were named Didier. There are over 840 babies that have been given the name Didier in United States.
Didier is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. It had a short run of 8 years on Belgium boy names chart. However things change on global perspective, Didier is extremely popular in DR Congo where every 1 in 800 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Burundi, Colombia, Chad, Rwanda, Madagascar, Central African Republic, Benin, Cameroon, Congo and Ivory Coast. At least, 640000 people globally have carried Didier as their given name according to our evaluation.
Didier in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Didier?
Sometimes you are stubborn and it helps you with your career. The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals. You like to establish deep connections for life rather than just hang around with different people all the time. Love makes you complete. If you had to choose which animal you want to trade your human body with, you would choose a bird? You never go anywhere or do anything without a plan, or two.
If you like Didier, you would love these names
- Bálint - Meaning of Bálint is The Strong or The Healthy is used specifically in Hungarian bestowed upon boys has origin in Latin
- Célien - The Célien is originated from Latin, meaning of Célien is "Illustrious Roman Family In the 3Rd Century"
- Jamaine - Infrequent unisex name Jamaine means "From Germany, Brother and The Teuton" has its roots in Latin is dominantly used in Arabic and English. Jamaine is resulted from Germain.
- Aleron - Offbeat and Modernistic Aleron is originated from Latin bestowed upon baby boys, Aleron means "Winged"
- Candido - Used mainly in Italian unfading and well-liked, Candido means "White or Bright Pure" is a baby boy name is originated from Latin
Sibling Names for Didier
If you're looking for the perfect sibling names to pair with the adorable name Didier, look no further. We've compiled a list of some amazing names that will perfectly complement and complete your family. From traditional to modern, these names are sure to inspire you.
Names for Didier's sister
Brother to Didier
Famous people named Didier
- Didier Van Cauwelaert, French author of Belgian descent
- Didier Pfirter, Swiss diplomat
- Didier Ratsiraka, Malagasy politician and naval officer
- Didier Courrèges, high-level horse rider
- Didier of Cahors, Merovingian royal official of aristocratic Gallo-Roman extraction
- Didier Breton, division president for infrastructure and systems at Groupe Bull
- Didier Squiban, French pianist and composer
- Didier Daeninckx, French author and left-wing politician of Belgian descent
- Didier Leclair, Canadian Francophone fiction writer currently based
- Didier Dubois, French mathematician
- Didier van Damme, European adviser
- Didier Camberabero, former French international rugby union player
- Didier de Chaffoy de Courcelles, Belgian scientist and businessman
- Didier Gailhaguet, former French figure skater and the president of the Fédération française des sports de glace
- Didier Daurat, pioneer of French aviation
- Didier Mollard,
- Didier Levallet, French jazz double bassist, composer
- Didier Mouron, Swiss artist
- Didier Tarquin, French cartoonist and scenarist
- Didier Marouani, French composer and musician
- Didier Deschamps, French retired footballer
- Didier Masson, pioneering French aviator
- Didier Drogba, Ivorian retired professional footballer
- Didier Queloz, astronomer with a prolific record in finding extrasolar planets
- Didier Julia, French politician
- Didier Pironi, French racing driver
- Didier Malherbe, French jazz, rock and world music musician
- Didier Agathe, French former professional footballer
- Didier Pitre, Canadian professional ice hockey player
- Didier Auriol, French former rally driver
- Didier Hernández, member of the well known boy band Menudo
- Didier Dinart, French retired handball player
- Didier Zokora, Ivorian former professional footballer
- Didier Cuche, former World Cup alpine ski racer from Switzerland
- Didier Défago, retired World Cup alpine ski racer
- Didier Lestrade, French author, magazine publisher
- Didier Domi, retired French footballer
- Didier Lombard, French businessman
- Didier Theys, Belgian sports car driver
- Didier Angibeaud, former Cameroonian football player
- Didier Digard, French footballer
- Didier Six, former French international footballer
- Didier Eribon, French author and philosopher
- Didier Burkhalter, former Swiss politician
- Didier de Saint-Jaille, 46th Grand Master of the Order of Saint John between 1535 and 1536
- Didier Reynders, Belgian politician and a member of the Mouvement Réformateur
- Didier Ya Konan, retired Ivorian footballer
- Didier Comès, comics creator
- Didier Sénac, French former footballer who played as a defender
- Didier Bezace, French actor
- Didier Cohen in Episode #9.8 as
- Didier Saint Melin in The Transporter as Actor
- Didier Philippe-Gérard in Episode dated 26 June 1996 as Writer
- Didier Konings in Shindy as Director
- Didier Rachou in Powder Blue as Composer
- Didier Flamand in Les rivières pourpres as Actor
- Didier Haudepin in Les amitiés particulières as Actor
- Didier Azoulay in Kiss of the Dragon as Actor
- Didier Van den Hove in Satanás as Actor
- Didier Bourdon in Les trois frères as Actor
- Didier Opertti Badán is a lawyer, diplomat and political Uruguayan, pertaining to the Party Colorado.
- Composer Didier Vasseur, movie Mâles hard corps
- Didier Aslan played the pivotal role of Fritz, sein Bruder in 1926 movie Hölle der Liebe - Erlebnisse aus einem Tanzpalast.
- Didier Bourguignon portrayed leading character of Michel in 2018 sci-fi movie 4 histoires fantastiques.
- In 2000, Didier De Neck characterized the role of Robert Foucher in comedy and drama movie En vacances.
- Didier A. Hamel played the leading role of N in 1991 action, thriller flick Double Crosser.
- In 1975 comedy flick, Trop c'est trop, Didier Kaminka portrayed Didier.
- In 1981, Didier Rocour characterized the role of N in drama movie Les dédales d'Icare.
- Didier Morvan, from 2013 drama flick Graffeuse, who characterized René.
Lists having Didier
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with D
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- French Boy Names
- Popular Boy Names in France (1980)
- Baby Names that mean Wished
- Baby Names that mean Desire