Adelice name meaning
What does Adelice mean?
Recent and Curious Adelice is used commonly in French is originated from Germanic and German, Adelice means "Noble and Fight" is a baby girl name . Adelice is variant of popular and ceaseless Alice. Alice is a short version of Adelheid. Alice is equivalent of Aliz in French and English languages. Alice's meaning is Noble Sort and Noble and Fighting came from Old High German and Germanic. Adelice is variant form of eminent and conifer Adelaide. Adelaide is variant of prevalent and perpetual Adela. Adelaide is equivalent of Adelheid in French language. Also Adelaide is equivalent of Adélaïde in Nordic language. Creative and adventurous and Fresh Germanic and Old High German Adelaide, meaning of Adelaide is "Of a Noble Kind, Of Noble Figure and Noble and Fight". The curious and fresh girl name Adelice is notably used in French and is rooted from Germanic and German, Adelice means "Noble and Fight". Adelice is an amalgamation of long standing and trendy Adelaide and long standing and trendy Alice, which itself is short form of Adelheid, which itself is French and English cognate of Aliz. Alice is French and English cognate of Aliz. The name is celebrated on 16 December.
How do I pronounce Adelice?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Adelice is a-deli-ce. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., ad(e)-lice.
Variants of Adelice
Adelaide, Alice, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Adela, Adelheid, Adélaïde, Adalayde, Alline, Aleit, Eline, Aliz, Lisa, Aleka, Alycia, Alicemarie, Aidaliz, Adaleiz, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, Adele, Adalheid, Lettie, Aleida, Adalhaid, Allynn, Aileen, Alana, Alina, Aline, Eleine, Ellen, Elina, Eleonore, Aliaz, Aliza, Leasa, Lisie, Lesa, Talissa, Adalisa, Elisheba, Louisa, Elisabet, Alexandra, Alika, Alyciah
How popular is the name Adelice?
Adelice is an uncommon baby name in France where it is still in use. Adelice is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. But Adelice is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 40000 have the name. As per our findings, over 6000 people has been named Adelice globally.
What numbers say about Adelice?
Your intuition is almost never wrong when it comes to people. You have the heart of a warrior. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. Travelling is your passion. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You approach decisions and complex situations with a clear mind and never allow your emotions to decide for you.
Looking for a name like Adelice? Please go through the following names
- Céleste - Trendy Céleste came from Latin language bestowed upon girls used primarily in French, meaning of Céleste is "Of the Sky or Coming from the Sky"
- Oussama - Unorthodox Oussama is originated from Arabic is used largely in French given to baby boys, Oussama means "The Lion"
- Pélage is originated from Old Greek language is a baby boy name specifically used in French, Pélage means "Sea"
- Apollinaire - Of Old Greek and Latin origin, Apollinaire means "About Apolon" and is used in French is a boy name
- Ombeline - Ombeline's meaning is Shadow or Sort of Gem is originated from Latin and a baby girl name is used especially in French
Famous people named Adelice
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adelice
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ade
- Girl names that ends with -ice
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Fight