Adis meaning and origin
Adis is Swedish equivalent of Ádís.
Variants of AdisNames that rhyme with Adis
Popularity of Adis
Adis is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 28 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 246 people have been named Adis in United States. Also, it appeared first time in 1997 on baby boy names list of France. Also, it appeared first time in 1998 on baby boy names list of Switzerland. But Adis is a popular baby name in Ethiopia where every 1 in 8000 have the name as well as in Indonesia. At least, 30000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Adis in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Adis?
You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You are a child of change. Work on your ability to understand how people feel. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Looking for a name like Adis? Please go through the following names
- Willehad - Meaning of Willehad is 'Will' or 'Struggle' is used as a boy name which is especially used in Finnish and Swedish is rooted from Old High German and Old English
- Anselm - Anselm's meaning is Protected by God or Protection is used principally in German and Danish which originated from Old High German and Germanic is a boy name
- Edeltraut principally is used in Swedish, Danish and German aimed at baby girls which originated from Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Edeltraut is "Honorable, Strength or Noble"
- Gillis - Odd boy name Gillis is used mainly in Danish, Dutch and Scandinavian that originated from Celtic and Old Greek, meaning of Gillis is "Shield, Aigis or Aigilops"
- Beate - Of Latin and Germanic origin, Anomalous Beate is used in Greenlandic, Norwegian and Swedish, Beate means "Happy or One who is Serious" is bestowed upon both boys and girls
Namesakes of Adis
We could not find any notable namesake.