Maretta meaning and origin
Maretta is form of Mareta. Mareta is variant of Maret. Unfamiliar and Perennial girl name Maretta is originated from Old Greek and Hebrew is especially used in Scottish, English, Swedish and Finnish. Maretta is resultant of Mary. Mary is form of Maria in English language. Also Mary is English equivalent of Maria. Unfamiliar and Perennial Mary is originated from Egyptian and Hebrew, Mary means "Princess of the Sea and Sea of Bitterness".
Variants of MarettaNames that rhyme with Maretta
Popularity of Maretta
Maretta is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1898 but could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 896 babies that have been given the name Maretta in United States. Also, Maretta is a familiar name in Indonesia and Armenia. As per our research, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Maretta around the globe.
What numbers say about Maretta?
Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. You influence people with your words, so make sure you say the right words. You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. You keep your promises and people trust you for that. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right.
Do you like Maretta? Other names you would love
- Callista - Curious girl name Callista is used predominantly in English, German and Finnish, meaning of Callista is "Kallistos Which Means Most Beautiful or Most Beautiful" has its origin in Old Greek
- Theora means A Watcher aimed at girls is originated from Old Greek
- Kalini - Kalinis origin is Old Greek is used as a girl name, meaning of Kalini is "Flower, Full of Blossoms or Bloom or Another Name for the River Yamuna" is majorly used in Indian and Malayalam
- Eleonora - Persistent and Outstanding Eleonora prevalently is used in Dutch and Polish is a girl name has its roots in Germanic, French and Old Provençal, meaning of Eleonora is "Foreign or Variant of Helen"
- Ka - Unfamiliar Kas origin is Old Greek bestowed upon both sexes and is used predominantly in Telugu and Dutch, meaning of Ka is "Something Special"
Namesakes of Maretta
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Maretta
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Scottish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -etta
- Girl names that starts with Mar
- Baby Names that mean Pearl
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Mistress
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Dedicated
- Baby Names that mean Mars
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Wished
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Rebellion
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Jesus
- Baby Names that mean Christ