Afrodite meaning and origin
Afrodite means Risen from the Foam came from Old Greek, particulary used in Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Italian is used as a baby girl name . Afrodite is a form of Aphrodite. Aphrodite is Latin equivalent of The Greek Name Αφροδιτη. Aphrodite is originated from Old Greek, Aphrodite means "Risen from the Foam, Risen from Foam and Aphros Meaning Foam".
Variants of Afrodite
View middle names that goes with Afrodite like Hete, Micheline, Yaen,Names that rhyme with Afrodite
Popularity of Afrodite
Afrodite is a familiar baby name in Brazil, Greece and United States. At least, 400 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Afrodite in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Afrodite
You want to be the boss in every situation. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You are daring and courageous. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals. Positive energy adores your spirit. You are all about adventure and travel. No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do.
Parents who liked Afrodite, loved these names
- Margaretta - Prevailing and Ceaseless Margaretta has its origin in Old Greek, Margaretta means "Jewel, Pearl and Name of a Saint" bestowed upon baby girls is used especially in Latinate and English. Margaretta is derivative of Margaret.
- Kassandre - Meaning of Kassandre is Virile or Warrior is used in English, rooted from Greek and Old Greek is given to girls
- Steffi - Unfamiliar Steffi has its origin in Old Greek language is used as a baby girl name which is particulary used in Danish and German, Steffi means "The Crowned, The Crowned or Crowning"
- Jacián - The boy name Jacián means "Greek Hero, Healer and Mythical Leader" used specifically in Spanish is originated from Old Greek language. Jacián is derived from Jason.
- Cathryn - The widespread and perennial girl name Cathryn is specifically used in English, Danish and Finnish, Cathryn means "The Pure and Dear" came from Old Greek. Cathryn is a derivative of Karine.
Namesakes of Afrodite
We could not find any notable namesake.