Agihart name meaning
On This Page
What does Agihart mean?
Agihart is form of Agihard in German language.
Variants of AgihartNames that rhyme with Agihart
How popular is the name Agihart?
Agihart is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Agihart?
If letter T stands at the end of your name, you are probably the slowest, cautious, and discreet person in the world. People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it. You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts. It's like luck follows you wherever you go and whatever you do results in a positive outcome. Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way.
If you like Agihart, you would love these names
- Arnanguaq - The girl name Arnanguaq is principally used in Greenlandic and Danish. Arnanguaq is Greenlandic equivalent of Arnannguaq
- Gullbrand - Boy name Gullbrand is chiefly used in Swedish and Old SwedishFinnish, meaning of Gullbrand is "Fire or God"
- Thurgot is Danish cognate of Þórgautr
- Vigolf is Swedish cognate of Vigulf
- Ger has its origin in Germanic is used primarily in Swedish and Danish is a gender-neutral name. Ger is equivalent of Gæirr in Swedish and Danish languages
Famous people named Agihart
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Agihart
- Boy names beginning with A
- Baby Names that mean Sword
- Baby Names that mean Tip
- Baby Names that mean Hard
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Brotherly
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Teuton
- Baby Names that mean Blood
- Baby Names that mean Sister
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Man