Agmund meaning and origin
Agmund is form of Agmundr in Swedish language.
Variants of AgmundNames that rhyme with Agmund
Popularity of Agmund
Agmund is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Agmund
People admire your spirit. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. Use your brain when it comes to social interaction. Having number 6 as your expression number says you are responsible and trustworthy. having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership. You don't believe in eternal love but you do believe in respect, care and, appreciation.
Go through the following names similar to Agmund
- Skafti is form of Skapti in Icelandic language
- Biursten is Swedish cognate of Biúrstæinn
- Najattaaq is Greenlandic equivalent of Najagtâĸ
- Gunveig - Girl name Gunveig is chiefly used in Swedish and Norwegian. Gunveig is form of Gunnveig in Swedish language
- Rodmundur is equivalent of Hróðmundr in Faroese language
Namesakes of Agmund
We could not find any notable namesake.